Leasing Associate (Columbus, oh)
Our communities set a standard others wish to achieve through innovative technology, modern designs, attention to detail, and a commitment to quality. We are a growing rental community and need professional leasing associates.
As a leasing associate you will be the property's sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, professionally present the features and benefits of the community, close sales, secure lease agreements, and assist current residents. Weekend hours are required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a professional and friendly atmosphere.
- Prepare and inspect the clubhouse, community and model suites throughout the day for cleanliness and presentation; report maintenance conditions.
- Answer incoming phone calls and persuade prospective residents to visit the community.
- Greet prospective residents and determine their needs and preferences before showing them model suites.
- Conduct marketing assignments and promote the community to increase visitor traffic.
- Maintain an awareness of market conditions and trends; contribute ideas for guest sales and satisfaction.
- Complete guest cards on all prospects; send thank you notes and follow-up with prospects.
- Process lease applications, assist with the applications process, and notify prospective residents of their application status.
- Prepare lease paperwork for new residents.
- Be professional
- Conduct prospecting, and build relationships
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, presentation, and closing skills
- Achieve sales goals
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Fair Housing
- Computer and phone skills; Yardi Voyager a plus
- Two years' demonstrated sales experience necessary
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Great customer service skills
Compensation and benefits:
- Base salary
- Commission and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, time off
Relocation assistance is not provided.