Property Management (Columbus, OH)
Our communities set a standard others wish to achieve through innovative technology, modern designs, attention to detail, and a commitment to quality. We are a growing rental community and need an experienced Property Manager.
Responsible for managing all aspects of property including but not limited to staff sales, service, and procedural objectives, resident satisfaction and high renewal rates, maximum occupancy and fiscal responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Exceptional guest service.
- Mentoring sales staff to achieve targeted sales goals; execute marketing plans.
- Compliance with all legal and financial leasing/resident arrangements.
- Proactive property management regarding safety and maintenance objectives.
- Adherence to company standards for paperwork, resident files, budgets and controlled expenses.
- Full utilization of technical systems to provide up-to-date property activities, financial transactions, and reporting.
- Previous experience necessary.
- Be energetic and professional.
- Build relationships with residents, staff, and colleagues.
- Exceptional communication skills and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve goals and hold employees accountable for performance.
- Demonstrated aptitude in financial, technical, and business operations.
- Great customer service.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
Compensation and benefits:
- Base salary
- Commission and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, time off
Relocation assistance is not provided.