Pets, garbage cans, various foods; they can all leave lingering odors. If you’d like to make your Preferred Living home smell nicer, try these suggestions.
- First, open the windows. Fresh air is bound to help.
- Use lemons to clean your kitchen sink. They leave a clean, citrus scent.
- Place a piece of cedar or sandalwood in drawers or closets. It leaves a fresh, woodsy smell.
- Keep houseplants indoors. They filter the air you breathe – and smell.
- Pour a small amount of your favorite essential oil onto a few fabric swatches or light cloths and hide them around your suite.
- Grow fragrant herbs in a window box and let the breeze blow their scent into your home.
- Place a dryer sheet or two in your linen closet to keep towels and sheets smelling fresh between washes.
- And, of course, keep all pets clean and well-groomed.