Are you ready to get out and enjoy Summer? Columbus has great patio dining and drink options, including many restaurants and pubs that are close to Preferred Living locations. Get ready to feel the breeze while you treat yourself to a nice meal or a cold beverage.
Our staff has collected their own recommendations for "best patios in Columbus." Enjoy!
- Abuelo's at Easton brings you the flavors of Mexico. Happy hour food and drink deals are Sunday-Friday from 3 -7 p.m.
- Average Joe's on Hilliard Rome Road specializes in craft pints. It's a great place to watch sports.
- B Spot—a Michael Symon restaurant—does burgers in a big way and carries local Columbus beers.
- Hamilton's Pub and Patio gets kudos for its delicious wings and 25 flat screen TVs.
- Keystone Pub at Polaris has two large patios and hosts live bands throughout the week.
- Matt the Miller's at Polaris is an upscale tavern. Happy hour on the patio is Monday-Fri from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Rusty Bucket in New Albany is newly remodeled. Their patio seats 75 and you can go gluten-free here!