When looking for a new place to live, one of the main factors for most people is price.
By definition, luxury apartments offer certain features and amenities that may cost a bit more money than a standard apartment. But the benefits they add to your life through style, community enjoyment, social events, and convenience can more than make up for the extra dollars included in your rent payment.
Preferred Living luxury apartments offer a number of reasons they’re worth every penny and then some.
Amazing Community Amenities
Preferred Living provides a number of high-end features that you would likely be spending money on elsewhere if you didn’t have it in your own community. Here are some of the community amenities you may find at your new home (not available in every location):
- Get a workout in day or night at one of our fitness centers, saving you monthly gym fees.
- Go for a dip in or just lounge around our incredible pools and sunbathing decks.
- Caffeinate at a Starbucks™ coffee bar, saving you time and money.
- Catch some rays at a complimentary tanning salon.
- Hang out with friends in the bar area or outdoor lounge with fire pit.
- Play pool, video games, or climb a rock wall.
- Keep an active social calendar with monthly resident events such as wine tastings, tailgates and happy hours.
Location, location, location
As they say in real estate, it’s all about location. With Preferred Living communities, you’re in a great location close to retail, restaurants, nightlife hotspots and social activities.
Young professionals and families appreciate the proximity to entertainment options and some of the best school districts in the Columbus area.
Preferred Living homes are not your parents’ apartments. Among the upgrades you may find at our contemporary communities:
- Gourmet kitchens equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and tile backsplashes
- Brushed nickel fixtures and accents
- Private patios or balconies
- Plush carpeting and vinyl wood plank flooring
Check out the specific amenities available in our luxury apartments in each of our prime Columbus-area locations. For more information about making your next home a Preferred Living home, or to schedule a tour, contact us online.