Essex Boutique is an exclusive hideaway that’s slightly off the beaten path and bursting with special features that create a lavish living experience. This intimate complex provides the privacy you desire while retaining a sense of community.
A Posh Experience That’s Outrageously Comfortable
Step inside an Essex Boutique luxury suite and you’ll notice the contemporary design is bathed in natural light. Each suite has plush carpeting and whispering wood planks, so your floors will be easy to maintain.
Venturing into the gourmet kitchen, you’ll find a large island with stunning cabinetry that provides plenty of storage space. The stainless-steel appliances and white quartz countertops brighten your kitchen, while the tile backsplash adds to the clean look.
The further you go into your suite, the more amenities you’ll find. Each has a walk-in closet, and two-bedroom suites include separate full baths for privacy. There’s also a washer and dryer included in every apartment.
Your Community Amenities
Essex Boutique wouldn’t truly be a luxury community without the additional features that will make your day-to-day experience so entertaining.
When you need to lounge and unwind after a busy workday, head to the Clubhouse. You’ll find plenty of spacious seating, a complimentary Starbucks coffee bar and a 24-hour fitness center to burn off steam. There are also private business stations and an Amazon package center.
The amenities don’t end at the front door. The Outdoor Entertainment Lounge is Essex Boutique’s private area that includes a fire pit, lounge space and two grilling pavilions. And for fun outdoor games, you can play cornhole, Jenga or Connect 4.
Explore Your Neighborhood
Essex Boutique is nestled in Grandview, a unique destination that’s only minutes from downtown Columbus. But if you want to stay close to home, there’s plenty to see nearby. There are more than 45 acres of parks and green spaces, including Wyman Woods and McKinley Field. You’ll also find incredible dining and entertainment choices.
- The Ohio Taproom: Hop heads will love the craft beer options. The Ohio Taproom also has meads and ciders.
- Hofbräuhaus Columbus: This restaurant creates an immersive German dining experience with accordion music and original beer recipes developed by the Duke of Bavaria in the 1500s.
- DK Diner: Short for “Donut Kitchen,” the DK Diner is all about sweet treats, but they also have an extensive breakfast menu, burgers and sandwiches.
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour: Sample a little bit of everything on the Grandview Avenue Food Tour. You’ll visit seven restaurants on this tasty walking tour.
- Tri Village Trading Post: This shop boasts a boutique atmosphere with bargain prices.
- Ohio Craft Museum: Check out craft exhibits, education programs, giftshops and fairs.
- Krema Nut Company: This family-owned business was established in 1898 and provides high-quality nuts, nut butters, snacks and gifts.