Company: Preferred Living has been developing and managing upscale rental communities in Columbus, Ohio and the surrounding area since 1996. Our properties also include suites in New Albany, Dublin, Upper Arlington, Worthington and Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
Preferred Living is a cut above when it comes to a career. We made a commitment to a very high standard for our residents many years ago and that same standard is applied to how we treat our employees. A great day at work means a great life at home! Excellent health and wellness plans, 401K, employee rental discount program & access too many on-site amenities is a sample of what you can expect when you join the Preferred Living team.
Maintenance Technician Overview:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, painting, etc. based on work orders in accordance with company standards.
- Review property daily for issues to be addressed.
- Maintain contact with vendors that work regularly on property maintaining units or property to ensure the vendors are completing tasks to standard.
- Follow all checklists provided by management.
- Punch out.
- Handles emergency service calls on a rotational basis.
- Ensure maintenance work areas on property are organized, stocked, and items are easily located.
- Two or more years’ experience in apartment maintenance
- One or more years’ experience with HVAC a plus
Relocation not available for this position
Send applications to [email protected].